- Rangoli Silk Pink Paper Mirror Work SareeSpecial Price ₹1,594 was ₹3,187
- Authentic Maroon Jacquard Zari SareeSpecial Price ₹1,935 was ₹3,870
- Apple Red Zari Work Vichitra SareeSpecial Price ₹1,679 was ₹3,357
- Desire Orange Gota Patti Work SareeSpecial Price ₹1,679 was ₹3,357
- Rose Ash Thread Work Heavy Organza Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,935 was ₹3,870
- Latest Launched Light Green Embroidery Work SareeSpecial Price ₹1,935 was ₹3,870
- Light Yellow Thread Work Heavy Organza Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,935 was ₹3,870
- Pista Green Embroidery Work SareeSpecial Price ₹1,935 was ₹3,870
- Thread Work Peach Heavy Organza Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,935 was ₹3,870
- Classy Floral Pink Heavy Organza Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,935 was ₹3,870
- Navy Blue Pleated Saree In GeorgetteSpecial Price ₹1,255 was ₹2,510
- Foil Mirror Work White SareeSpecial Price ₹1,679 was ₹3,357
- White Faux Georgette Printed SareeSpecial Price ₹1,679 was ₹3,357
- Wine Banarasi Silk Ethnic SareeSpecial Price ₹2,359 was ₹4,717
- Classic Navy Banarasi Weaving Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹2,359 was ₹4,717
- Pleasing Dark Pink Banarasi Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹2,359 was ₹4,717
- Tradtional Banarasi Weaving Silk Saree In Turquoise BlueSpecial Price ₹2,359 was ₹4,717
- Pretty Light Pink Banarasi Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹2,359 was ₹4,717
- Off White Saree In Banarasi SilkSpecial Price ₹2,359 was ₹4,717
- Nylon Mono Net Sequence Saree In ChikuSpecial Price ₹1,254 was ₹2,507
- Yellow Satin Silk Sequence SareeSpecial Price ₹1,424 was ₹2,847
- Red Satin Silk Event Special SareeSpecial Price ₹1,424 was ₹2,847
- Beautiful Dual Sequence Work Pink SareeSpecial Price ₹1,424 was ₹2,847
- Mustard Yellow Organza Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹2,019 was ₹4,037
- Multi Thread Work Baby Pink SareeSpecial Price ₹2,019 was ₹4,037
- Light Blue Hand Work SareeSpecial Price ₹2,019 was ₹4,037
- Orange Zari Embroidery Work SareeSpecial Price ₹999 was ₹1,997
- Soft Net Pink Designer SareeSpecial Price ₹999 was ₹1,997
- Seafoam Green Soft Net SareeSpecial Price ₹999 was ₹1,997
- Yellow Soft Net Party Wear SareeSpecial Price ₹999 was ₹1,997
Traditional Sarees Online on JioFab
Tradition sarees online - Buy traditional sarees online at best price on Jiofab. Shopping Wide range of beautiful traditional sarees online in different unique designs, colors and fabrics. Shop Tradition sarees online in India. The saree is the ultimate symbol of our culture. These graceful and charming garments make the wearer look extremely beautiful. Traditional sarees carry with them a unique charm and aura, which can make any woman look like a fairy tale princess.
Buy Traditional Sarees Online According to Area Cultures
Buy traditional sarees online at best rate with discount. There is one thing that other cultures and countries cannot replicate of India- its rich and varied culture. From Kashmir to Tamil Nadu, Gujarat to Assam and everywhere in between, there are a large variety of saree designs that are available for you. Buy traditional sarees online now!
North India Traditional Sarees
North Indian Traditional sarees look beautiful with amazing designs and embroidery patterns which vary from region to region. The designs of the sarees here are quite unique in its designs and have heavy Mughal influences. The most famous of the North Indian sarees are the Banarasi Silk Sarees who have intricate floral and foliate designs and motives, which gives a truly multi dimensional look. The Jamawar Saree from Kashmir is known for its incredibly minute aksi embroidery. These sarees used to be so precious that Kings and Nobles used to wear it as a shawl. These sarees are woven in silk and pashmina.
South India Traditional Sarees
The kancheevaram Saree from Tamil Nadu is the most famous of all the South Indian sarees. These sarees are much thicker than others, and have peacock and parrot motifs on it. Besides this, there is also the Konrad Saree from Tamil Nadu, which is famous for its wide borders with elephant, peacock and other borders.
West India Traditional Sarees
By far the most famous of West Indian sarees are the Paithani sarees from Maharashtra and the Bandhani traditional sarees from Gujarat. These sarees are known for their intricate motifs and special designs. The Bandhani sarees are known for the special dyes and intricate patterns made using dots.
East India Traditional Sarees
The Bengalis and Assamese are known for their exquisite tastes in art. The Taant and Baluchari Traditional Sarees are a symbol of this. These sarees have wide borders with intricate designs but are quite simple besides that. The Muga Sarees from Assam are produced with the Muga silk endemic to Assam. These sarees have simple designs but look elegant and beautiful.