- Yellow Organza Beautiful Checks SareeSpecial Price ₹1,920.00 was ₹3,700.00
- Purple Mushroom Silk Thread Work SareeSpecial Price ₹1,648.00 was ₹3,187.00
- Styish Leheriya Printed Gajari SareeSpecial Price ₹1,648.00 was ₹3,187.00
- Leheriya Printed Saree In Midnight Blue ColorSpecial Price ₹1,648.00 was ₹3,187.00
- Turquoise Leheriya Printed SareeSpecial Price ₹1,648.00 was ₹3,187.00
- Yellow Zari Work Mushroom Silk Leheriya SareeSpecial Price ₹1,918.00 was ₹3,697.00
- Red Mushroom Silk Leheriya SareeSpecial Price ₹1,918.00 was ₹3,697.00
- Eye Catching Red Printed Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹2,280.00 was ₹4,380.00
- Refreshing Baby Pink Foil Printed Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹2,280.00 was ₹4,380.00
- Impressive Foil Printed White SareeSpecial Price ₹2,280.00 was ₹4,380.00
- Navy Foil Printed Show Stopper Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹2,280.00 was ₹4,380.00
- Fancy Orange Georgette Digital Printed Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,650.00 was ₹3,190.00
- Classic Navy Crepe Silk Digital Printed Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,470.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Bollywood Stylish Multi Digital Printed Italian Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,830.00 was ₹3,530.00
- Glamorous Black Soft Silk Digital Print Bollywood Style SareeSpecial Price ₹930.00 was ₹1,830.00
- Stunning Red Foil Printed Dola Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹975.00 was ₹1,915.00
- Green Weaving Lichi Silk Traditional Style SareeSpecial Price ₹1,020.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Beautifully Digital Printed Red Soft Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,110.00 was ₹2,170.00
- Attractive White Georgette Paper Mirror Work SareeSpecial Price ₹1,515.00 was ₹2,935.00
- Festive Wear Sparkle Soft Net Yellow Fancy Zari Work SareeSpecial Price ₹930.00 was ₹1,830.00
- Black Georgette Stylish Saree With Paper Mirror Work BorderSpecial Price ₹1,020.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Black Georgette Multi Work Indian Style SareeSpecial Price ₹660.00 was ₹1,320.00
- Freshly Updated Peach Vichitra Silk Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,258.00 was ₹2,337.00
- Most Demanded Ginger Rangoli Silk Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,258.00 was ₹2,337.00
- Latest Launched Peacock Blue Vichitra Silk Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,258.00 was ₹2,337.00
- Traditional Green Half And Half Rangoli Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,448.00 was ₹2,677.00
- Heavily Designed Rangoli Silk Pink Half And Half SareeSpecial Price ₹1,735.00 was ₹3,190.00
- Most Demanded Black Georgette Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,163.00 was ₹2,167.00
- Authentic Half And Half Sky Blue Georgette SareeSpecial Price ₹1,735.00 was ₹3,190.00
- Authentic Baby Pink Half And Half Net SareeSpecial Price ₹1,448.00 was ₹2,677.00
Traditional Sarees Online on JioFab
Tradition sarees online - Buy traditional sarees online at best price on Jiofab. Shopping Wide range of beautiful traditional sarees online in different unique designs, colors and fabrics. Shop Tradition sarees online in India. The saree is the ultimate symbol of our culture. These graceful and charming garments make the wearer look extremely beautiful. Traditional sarees carry with them a unique charm and aura, which can make any woman look like a fairy tale princess.
Buy Traditional Sarees Online According to Area Cultures
Buy traditional sarees online at best rate with discount. There is one thing that other cultures and countries cannot replicate of India- its rich and varied culture. From Kashmir to Tamil Nadu, Gujarat to Assam and everywhere in between, there are a large variety of saree designs that are available for you. Buy traditional sarees online now!
North India Traditional Sarees
North Indian Traditional sarees look beautiful with amazing designs and embroidery patterns which vary from region to region. The designs of the sarees here are quite unique in its designs and have heavy Mughal influences. The most famous of the North Indian sarees are the Banarasi Silk Sarees who have intricate floral and foliate designs and motives, which gives a truly multi dimensional look. The Jamawar Saree from Kashmir is known for its incredibly minute aksi embroidery. These sarees used to be so precious that Kings and Nobles used to wear it as a shawl. These sarees are woven in silk and pashmina.
South India Traditional Sarees
The kancheevaram Saree from Tamil Nadu is the most famous of all the South Indian sarees. These sarees are much thicker than others, and have peacock and parrot motifs on it. Besides this, there is also the Konrad Saree from Tamil Nadu, which is famous for its wide borders with elephant, peacock and other borders.
West India Traditional Sarees
By far the most famous of West Indian sarees are the Paithani sarees from Maharashtra and the Bandhani traditional sarees from Gujarat. These sarees are known for their intricate motifs and special designs. The Bandhani sarees are known for the special dyes and intricate patterns made using dots.
East India Traditional Sarees
The Bengalis and Assamese are known for their exquisite tastes in art. The Taant and Baluchari Traditional Sarees are a symbol of this. These sarees have wide borders with intricate designs but are quite simple besides that. The Muga Sarees from Assam are produced with the Muga silk endemic to Assam. These sarees have simple designs but look elegant and beautiful.