- Fancy Orange Georgette Digital Printed Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,650.00 was ₹3,190.00
- Classic Navy Crepe Silk Digital Printed Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,470.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Bollywood Stylish Multi Digital Printed Italian Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,830.00 was ₹3,530.00
- Black Weaving Lichi Silk Traditional Looking SareeSpecial Price ₹930.00 was ₹1,830.00
- Glamorous Black Soft Silk Digital Print Bollywood Style SareeSpecial Price ₹930.00 was ₹1,830.00
- Stunning Red Foil Printed Dola Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹975.00 was ₹1,915.00
- Green Weaving Lichi Silk Traditional Style SareeSpecial Price ₹1,020.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Beautifully Digital Printed Red Soft Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,110.00 was ₹2,170.00
- Attractive White Georgette Paper Mirror Work SareeSpecial Price ₹1,515.00 was ₹2,935.00
- Festive Wear Sparkle Soft Net Yellow Fancy Zari Work SareeSpecial Price ₹930.00 was ₹1,830.00
- Black Georgette Stylish Saree With Paper Mirror Work BorderSpecial Price ₹1,020.00 was ₹2,000.00
- Black Georgette Multi Work Indian Style SareeSpecial Price ₹660.00 was ₹1,320.00
- Freshly Updated Peach Vichitra Silk Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,258.00 was ₹2,337.00
- Most Demanded Ginger Rangoli Silk Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,258.00 was ₹2,337.00
- Latest Launched Peacock Blue Vichitra Silk Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,258.00 was ₹2,337.00
- Traditional Green Half And Half Rangoli Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,448.00 was ₹2,677.00
- Heavily Designed Rangoli Silk Pink Half And Half SareeSpecial Price ₹1,735.00 was ₹3,190.00
- Most Demanded Black Georgette Saree With Contrasting BlouseSpecial Price ₹1,163.00 was ₹2,167.00
- Authentic Half And Half Sky Blue Georgette SareeSpecial Price ₹1,735.00 was ₹3,190.00
- Authentic Baby Pink Half And Half Net SareeSpecial Price ₹1,448.00 was ₹2,677.00
- Authentic Half And Half Navy Georgette SareeSpecial Price ₹1,163.00 was ₹2,167.00
- Classic Black Georgette SareeSpecial Price ₹1,258.00 was ₹2,337.00
- Yellow Georgette Printed Divyanka Tripathi SareeSpecial Price ₹878.00 was ₹1,657.00
- Latest Maroon Rangoli Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,545.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Latest Green Rangoli Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,545.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Latest Peacock Blue Rangoli Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,355.00 was ₹2,510.00
- Latest Maroon Rangoli Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,355.00 was ₹2,510.00
- Latest Pink Rangoli Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,355.00 was ₹2,510.00
- Latest Navy Vichitra Silk Bollywood SareeSpecial Price ₹1,355.00 was ₹2,510.00
- Innovative Maroon And Bottle Green Vichitra Silk SareeSpecial Price ₹1,638.00 was ₹3,017.00
Traditional Sarees Online
The saree is the ultimate symbol of our culture. These graceful and charming garments make the wearer look extremely beautiful. Traditional sarees carry with them a unique charm and aura, which can make any woman look like a fairy tale princess.
There is one thing that other cultures and countries cannot replicate of India- its rich and varied culture. From Kashmir to Tamil Nadu, Gujarat to Assam and everywhere in between, there are a large variety of saree designs that are available for you.
North Indian sarees look beautiful with amazing designs and embroidery patterns which vary from region to region. The designs of the sarees here are quite unique in its designs and have heavy Mughal influences. The most famous of the North Indian sarees are the Banarasi Silk Sarees who have intricate floral and foliate designs and motives, which gives a truly multi dimensional look. The Jamawar Saree from Kashmir is known for its incredibly minute aksi embroidery. These sarees used to be so precious that Kings and Nobles used to wear it as a shawl. These sarees are woven in silk and pashmina.
The kancheevaram Saree from Tamil Nadu is the most famous of all the South Indian sarees. These sarees are much thicker than others, and have peacock and parrot motifs on it. Besides this, there is also the Konrad Saree from Tamil Nadu, which is famous for its wide borders with elephant, peacock and other borders.
By far the most famous of West Indian sarees are the Paithani sarees from Maharashtra and the Bandhani sarees from Gujarat. These sarees are known for their intricate motifs and special designs. The Bandhani sarees are known for the special dyes and intricate patterns made using dots.
The Bengalis and Assamese are known for their exquisite tastes in art. The Taant and Baluchari Sarees are a symbol of this. These sarees have wide borders with intricate designs but are quite simple besides that. The Muga Sarees from Assam are produced with the Muga silk endemic to Assam. These sarees have simple designs but look elegant and beautiful.